Manufacture of Plastic
Stone Base provides completely Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) product catalogue used for the plastic applications. Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) is used to replace the expensive plastic without bad effect in its mechanical strength.
Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) takes an important role in the manufacture of Plastic:
- 30% of weight (PVC, uPVC, PP, HDPE, …)
- 80% of plastic additives (Taical Canxicacbonate FECC3070)
The advantage of Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) in the Plastic industry:
- Saving costs.
- Reduce in use the brighten dye.
- Avoid the evaporation by reducing the temperature and undamaged the oven.
- Increase the hardness, glossy of surface for better printing.
- Could directly mixing with PP plastic powder in the vacuum frame, injection, etc…
- Easily compatible with dispersal.
- Resistance in heat & curve, stability size, easily printing, good structure and release heat to avoid the environmental pollution.
The advantage of utility
- PVC pipe and cable: Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) help to reduce the content of expensive plastic without bad effect, or even improve to its body.
- Profile PVC (e.g. Siding, windows or door frame): Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) provides high glossy, fine structure, whiteness, reduce the content of plastic and maintain effective (in some case it can increase the effect strength).
- In thermosets (sheet and large cast compound, e.g. car components, application of bathtub & shower), Calcium Carbonate in unsaturated polyester based on SMC and BMC to saving costs, improve surface & hardness, manage loss and increase the effects of heat diffusion.